Count Canna

Learn how cannabis retailers are increasing profits

Retailer owners in the cannabis industry are losing thousands of dollars a year to shrinkage or pilferage, and often consider this just a cost of doing business.

Stop losing money! Hold staff accountable and avoid burnout. Know your inventory – Increase your profits. Get R.A.D.I.O.

R.A.D.I.O.

Resource

Access

Dashboard for

Inventory &

Operations

Approximately 90% of financial product loss for owners can be attributed to employee theft, the remaining 10% can be blamed on poor tracking and reporting.

Shrinkage in the cannabis industry has averaged just under 2% per year. Over the first 3 years this is over $145M.

That’s where Count Canna comes in. We offer premium counting services with access to a user friendly dashboard, referred to as R.A.D.I.O., for owners to review and access their inventory from anywhere at any time. 

Experience your business in a brand new way!

The Recreational Cannabis Industry is highly regulated and strictly enforced by the LCRB. The infractions for noncompliance are extreme and can lead to hefty monetary fines, suspension and even loss of license. The fast paced, high turnover industry poses constant daily struggles for owners to maintain, manage, stay up to date and succeed.  

Count Canna is proud to be the first to utilize custom proprietary software, referred to as R.A.D.I.O.. R.A.D.I.O. is the ultimate platform designed to meet tracking and reporting operations in compliance with provincial and federal laws.  R.A.D.I.O connects all the resources and tools of your business with a user-friendly dashboard accessible from anywhere at anytime. Imagine That!

Why Choose Count Canna

Save Thousands of Dollars

We offer the potential to save owners thousands of dollars per year in management services, inventory control and government infractions, including fines, suspensions and closures.

Secure, Unbiased Services

Count Canna understands the importance of accurate reporting and tracking. Consistent, secure and unbiased tracking allows owners full control and avoid risk of losing profits and incurring possible fines.

Mobile devices. Smartphone and tablet pc on white isolated backg

Go Digital

Get rid of all the excess paper binders files and go digital. R.A.D.I.O. takes you digital. The Logbooks feature accurately tracks all needed data with easy access for reference.

Customized Profile

We offer a customized profile that is specific to your needs and provide a personal dashboard for viewing data, generating reports and utilizing data to hold all employees accountable anytime, from anywhere.

secure

Top Rated Technology

Proprietary software is user-friendly, available from anywhere in real-time.

We are dedicated to YOU

Count Canna focuses solely on the legal cannabis market. We are here to be your unbiased, extra set of eyes and extra set of hands, so no matter how the employee structure may change, we have you covered.

handshake isolated

Dashboard Features

Let Count Canna custom build your dashboard to include what you want it to!

R.A.D.I.O allows the owner to tune in and navigate all aspects of the business in one place – whether looking up daily sales, messaging staff, assigning tasks, checking inventory, ordering, reviewing employees, catching up on the latest updates or newest product, your custom built dashboard provides everything that YOU want it to, working with your schedule rather than against it.

Inventory Audit & Reporting

The inventory audit feature allows the ability to check and count your product against the POS system.

Waste/Return Reporting Logbook

Waste and Return reporting on RADIO prompts you to accurately document the necessary information required by law.

Employee
Logbook

The Employee Logbook is a complete employee file, including Selling it Right, emergency contacts, wage, notes & reviews

Incident Logbook

Document and record In-Store, Delivery or WCB specific incidents.

To Do List

Communicate directly with staff, list tasks to complete in priority sequence.

Messaging

Direct and single cell contact between owner and management.

Connect me - Information Station

Direct links to working partners and government. Including but not limited to POS System.

Producers
Platform

A list of YOUR favorite producers with a direct link to Company HOT SHEETS.

License Display & Renewal Reminder

License back up file, automatically reminds to renew.

COMING SOON…
SCHEDULAR including labor cost calculator
CONTACTS/CAMPAIGN FEATURE
STORE TRANSFER TRACKER

Inventory Audit

On-hand Inventory Audit Services.
We can count for you.